Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pools, Frosting and Peanut Butter

So, I thought I'd let everyone know about some of the more awesome things that are happening in my life right now. Here we go:

1. The pool at my apartment complex is no longer green. As in, the water now is clear, meaning that I can now go swimming in the mornings. Score.
2. So, today I was sitting on my couch minding my own business when three girls came in my apartment with their hands behind their backs. Suspicious? Yeah. Very Suspicious. And they were laughing. Girls laughing=so incredibly badly suspicious.
Anway, They came up to me and my roomate and slammed handfulls of vanilla frosting in my face. Doh!
3. I learned how to play a Format song on my guitar.
4. I bought a bag of peanut butter oreos.

cool eh?


Yeah, life is good

3 comments:

  1. Its too bad that the peanut butter oreos didn't coincide with the sudden availability of frosting. That would have been rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the words of Paul, you're living the dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this were facebook I'd put a little "like"/thumbs up next to number 3 on this list :)

    ReplyDelete