Monday, August 3, 2009

Lake Powell

This past week has been pretty awesome. It started off with me getting invited to go to Lake Powell and it was a blast. Schedule was like this: Wake Up. Eat. Play in the Water. Eat. play in the sand. Eat. Sleep. Play on the Jet Ski (which is amazing by the way). Cliff jump. Eat. Laugh at my two new blog stalkers who are hilarious (hi Tawni and Ashley). And get sun burned...alot...like, i'm still peeling.

Anyway, here are some pics of the 3 day awesome trip. By the way, you know, jet skis are pretty much the most amazing things ever!!! Holy Cow!! So much fun.




Moving at 45 mph and then whipping the jet ski around is so fun! and it makes some wicked cool waves.

I also got a really cool tattoo too. A little girl came up to me and said, "That's a little girl's tattoo, not a boy tattoo". Ok, so she was right, but hey, everyone else took all the manly skull and crossbones and lightning ones.




Scott and I made a huge t-rex sand sculpture nad htat was really fun. It took a while to make, ok, so it took over 4 hours to make. Doh! It was pretty cool though





By the end of the trip i was pretty exhausted.....


...not gonna lie, I look pretty jacked up in this picture.
anyway, it was a really fun trip
:)

6 comments:

  1. hey thanks for remembering you coolest cousin in law! j/k I am glad you had fun though.plan on it again year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuh uh. You MADE that sand sculpture?? Dude, it's in your blood. You Rickses can do EVERYTHING. Holy hannah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lake powell rocks. props for living it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are not blog stalkers! hehe... but anywho we're so happy that you came to the lake with us... even if you hate me... and no, i'm never going to let you live that one down...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you may have left out one of the best parts of the weekend! ;) Haha, sounds like you had a blast though. I'll send you pics sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nad htat? Did you find some moonshine up there somewhere?

    Just kidding...that does look like you had fun. I remember the first (and only, for that matter) time that I played with a jet-ski was on Lake Powell, and it was about the funnest thing that I have ever done. Ramping houseboat waves is FANTASTIC!!

    ReplyDelete