Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Whoa 23

So I'm 23 now. Pretty crazy. I feel old.

As I get older, the need to get presents for my birthday has all but gone away, but this birthday i got some awesome and very thoughtful presents...

1. Fudge. My mom sent me a tub of homemade fudge, it seriously is like the best thing ever.

Awesomeness Level: 5
Thoughtfulness Level: 5

2. A bunch of girls came over at 5:45 am, and broke into my house (my roommate was supposed to let them in, but I guess he forgot) woke me up and took me to an awesome restaurant called Bobo's. Seriously amazing. ....Honestly I was pretty grumpy for about 2 mins. I mean, 5:45 is pretty dang early, but then I had a blast.

Awesomeness Level: 1.7-5 (the first 2 mins was horrible, but then it was pretty amazing)
Thoughtfulness level: 5

3. A case of IBC cream soda, a burned cd, and 5 pictures of random people I don't know that Paige found near the swimming pool at my apartment complex. It was amazing. Enough said.

Awesomeness Level:5
Thoughtfulness Level: 5

4. A pumpkin that said "Happy Birthday Joe!" I thought it was really nice till I looked on the back and which said, "U R A brat" .... :)
Awesomeness Level: 1-5 (depending on which side of the pumpkin you look at)
Thoughtfulness Level: 1-5 (depending on which side of the pumpkin you look at)





5. A Chocolate cupcake with a match on top (he was out of candles).

Awesomeness Level: 5
Thoughtfulness Level:5

6. I got home kind of late on my birthday, and went into my room. There was a brown paper bag on my bed with a sign that said "It's a boy!" On the side was also a note "Happy Birthday Joe, from Chris" (one of my roommates) Inside, Chris had thrown a bunch of things that I think he found inside his closet.....including a pair of baby socks, an old rubber soccer ball, 3 skeletons with ropes tied around their necks, a pencil with snails painted on it, and an old/used comb.

I started laughing so hard that I woke up my roommates.

Thoughtfulness Level: .1
Awesomeness Level: 17

:)

Anyway, it was a fun day.

1 comment:

  1. You have some strange friends. Minus Paige. I like her. And her gift was normal. Happy birthday yet again!

    ReplyDelete