Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pictures Don't Lie

In contemplating the vast enormities of the universe I have learned many things. One is that Yu-Gi-Oh! is not a quality substitute for Pokémon. Second, World of Warcraft is not a quality substitute for life. Third, pictures are pretty cool. Like, way interestingly cool. For many reasons, one of which is something my older brother used to tell me; pictures don't lie. Later I found out that this is not an appropriate thing to say to a girl in response to, "This picture makes me look fat". But still, really, pictures=pretty cool.

So, the other day, my friend Paige showed me this awesome website of amazing portraits of people. Seriously I was hurting I was laughing so hard. I hadn't laughed that hard in a very long time. Wow.

Anyway I thought that I would share some of the awesome pictures in order for all of you poeple who read this blog could get a laugh as well. Here are some of the highlights, in increasing order of awesomeness:

9. Random picture of 4 guys.


8. Cindy


7. Jerry.


6. Jakob.


5. Eric and his girlfriend. It kind of reminds me of David Bowie's hair in the Labyrinth (thank goodness Eric wore pants instead of the spandex)



5. Brothers. Ok, so this wasn't as weird as the others, but the dude on the right just looks so much cooler than the older brother:



4. Bernard . . . gotta love technology

3. The Creepers (ok, so i couldn't find their name, but seriously! look at the dude's eyes!)

2. Cousins

1. And by far, the best school picture ever taken, . . . prepare yourselves.

Christine:




Anyway, have a good day everyone.







4 comments:

  1. thank you joseph for always knowing just how to make someone laugh right out loud. two thumbs up for that one. you rock buddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap. That was a delicious mix of trauma and hilarity. I'm completely freaked out by that last picture.

    I like your blog header picture, that's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm DYING laughing (Paige's sister here). These were HILARIOUS---my stomach hurts!!!

    Jakob was my favorite, and poor Christine--the definition of 'a face only a mother could love'. Oh, and I hate to break it to you, but I don't think the guys in #2 are 'cousins'. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. In case you were wondering, my mom really enjoyed this post :)

    ReplyDelete