Saturday, March 7, 2009

What the?

In response to many people's (not peeples) questions, and contrary to popular belief, this is not a dead chicken in my hand. Yes. That is a banana. Yes. It was on the floor in my car previous to the race and a guy named Ryan squished it into the floor. Yes. i still need to clean my car floor.

It was actually really interesting. We were driving to Prescott and I smelled a smelly smell and said, "Man, what is that funky smell?" It smelled like squished banana in my car. But that couldn't be, you see, I had very (not so) carefully placed the banans in the back of my car. Could not figure out what the hek it was . . . till we got to the motel. I found it.

Anyway, this next picture pretty much explains Ragnar relays; we all really felt like Steve (look next to the back tire)


And this was just a random finishing picture.

5 comments:

  1. Did you guys walk across the finish line?!

    I like that you used "interesting" to describe the banana smell discovery. It's also the word you use when describing something really important to the Gospel... or also when some people do certain things that defy stupidity. Interesting. duh nuh nuh! duh nuh nuh!

    And again, lol with the Peeples. Poor poor A.H. Peeples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All you healthy people make me sick. In a good way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I love the new banner too.
    2) Where is your mom in the cross the finish line picture??
    3) GROOOOOOOOOOOSS about the banana. Ew, ew, ew. (If you haven't noticed from previous comments, I have real issues with messy things. And smelly things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, it doesn't look like you're going very fast in that finish line picture!

    Also, the banana is not nearly as gross as the alien in your sink. Although, with all these gross things popping up all over the place, I'd say a full on alien invasion is coming pretty soon. Watch out.

    -Sam

    ReplyDelete