Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pictures I found on my computer

As I was looking through some old Pictures, i found some pretty awesome ones. Her we go.



So, a few years ago my dad and I went to a continuing education thing at Disneyland, (I'm the one on the right, in case you were wondering)












This one was before I turned into an evil Jedi:





Next awsome mission picture:




Yeah, the one on the right with the knife in his hand is my companion. Pretty weird. Honestly I'm not really too sure what I'm doing. I can't really tell if I'm smiling/laughing or having stomach pains. Anyway, next random picture:











Ok, so this one I actually found of Facebook. I think I'm hula dancing.

2 comments:

  1. You know, for an ugly guy, you're rather photogenic.

    I'm not sure if that was a compliment or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, your dad looks so freaky in that first picture. He makes a great bad guy. Especially with green lights on his face.

    Second, your oldest brother is really HOT. I mean REALLY hot. Dang, what a cute boy. :)

    ReplyDelete