Monday, July 20, 2009

Taking the Plunge... haha...get it?

So, i'm in Utah right now. And to answer your question before you ask it: No. the picture of the gorgeous woman that caught your attention as soon as you opened this post is not my wife, not even my girlfriend. My older brother Paul is getting married. And as kind of a tribute to him, I decided to post some of his engagement pictures which are amazing! (ok, so I know that it's usually girls who post engagement pics, but these are really cool). This is also an effort to increase the amount of people who read this blog by posting pictures of beautiful people.

For all you girls who read this, this is my almost sister-in-law:




And these are the coolest engagement pics ever!!! I so need to try this



Ok, so they kind of look creepy underwater, but they both look like models. I'm not complaining or anything, but how the hek did Paul get all of the good looking genes in the family? I mean, come on, seriously!




Paul is pretty much the coolest guy ever. And since he never reads blogs I can talk about him all I want. Paul is one of those few people in this world who was just born cool. He's just a rock solid awesome guy. He's intelligent and is really fun to talk to. He also has an amazing sense of humor, like, I remember when we were younger he would make Samuel (my oldest bro) laugh so hard he'd shoot milk out of his nose. I almost saw a repeat of that yesterday. It was awesome. Anyway, I also met Stephanie for the first time yesterday and she is freaking awesome as well. They definately go well together. (and she has a cute younger sister...awesome).

So, here we go with a few more pics:





















Anway, the wedding's tomorrow and I'm really excited for them
:)



3 comments:

  1. Joe these pictures are amazing!!
    Thanks for posting them : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already seen the pictures and really have nothing to say. But I wanted to comment just so you know that I read the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...the underwater ones are super creepy, I'm not going to lie. But the others are quite nice.

    And just so you know, I would read your blog even if it were devoid of photos, you little miscreant you.

    ReplyDelete